Natural cosmetic manufacturer to third parties
Natural cosmetics to third parties
Valquer’s top priority is to manufacture cosmetics with natural ingredients, good production practices and a commitment to the environment.
Wide range of natural cosmetics (toxic-free) for both hair and body / facial care: non-toxic facial creams, shampoos with natural ingredients, organic serums, etc.
Natural cosmetics made
A companion, for your own brand of natural cosmetics
If you are interested in developing a natural cosmetic product with your brand or if you already distribute your own natural cosmetics, you may want to explore other alternatives that may provide greater security and / or profitability for your business.
Our laboratory and factory provide a manufacturing, packaging, "full service" or "turnkey" service for projects of different sizes and quantities: small, medium and large productions.
Recommendations from our CEO:
- Bet on a team of people, with whom you empathize and feel comfortable in whom to trust.
- Bet on a laboratory and factory, which already sell their own cosmetics. It will give you a lot of security.
- Evaluate the possibility of making your cosmetic project scalable.
- It is committed to a laboratory with a clear focus on R + D + i, which also considers current trends: vegan cosmetics, sustainable cosmetics and natural cosmetics.
- The manufacturer must be certified at least in: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 (Environment), ISO 22716 (GMP) and will offer to visit their facilities (laboratory and factory).
- It is highly recommended that the laboratory have its own “regulatory” area for internationalization, since in the event of possible exports, certain experience will be needed for you to be able to market your cosmetics outside the European Union.
What we offer?
We offer different services and forms of collaboration from "full service" or "turnkey" to more specific research, manufacturing, packaging, logistics, commercial consulting, design and marketing.
10 steps to your own cosmetic brand
We take care of your cosmetic project, as if it were ours. Therefore, we apply the same quality systems and procedures as in our usual cosmetics. 10 steps for your own brand project to be a success:
We receive your request through our contact form.
Our advisors communicate with you, gathering detailed information about the cosmetic project. The feasibility of the same is studied.
Feasibility and offer I:
If the project is viable, the budget for formula development is shared, based on initial requirements.
Offer validation II:
Offer II for the production of the final cosmetic (formula + packaging) is sent. Once validated, internal codes are opened and the creative process (design and texts) begins.
Presentation of the offer:
We carry out product tests both in its formulation and in its packaging.
The client confirms that the designs and texts are correct, so the materials are collected.
All materials are received at our facilities and are reviewed and approved by Quality, before going to production.
Cosmetic manufacturing and packaging is carried out in automated and authorized facilities.
Exhaustive quality controls (physical and microbiological) are carried out before the batch is released.
CPNP registration and commercialization:
The cosmetic product is registered on the European portal and is ready for marketing.